Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda windwaker question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so my question is... Is it possible to make the game work without any freezes/crashes AND with sound?!? cause i enabled the item hang fix but dont havy any sounds, just some sounds like walking and like that.. :/ anyone got a sollution?!?
For the sound use LLE
well now it says that i need a rom dump...
but gonna try to find it now Smile
EDIT: hmmm i finally got the rom dump, and can turn on LLE but still the same problem :S maybe i'm doing something wrong :/
anyone can help?!? :S (sry for double post Tongue)
First of all you need to dump your own rom and LLE. Anything else is ilegal.

Second, why can't you post this in the Windwaker thread instead of here? Or rather yet, search the Windwaker thread or use Search option?

I can see you didn't research even a bit. Windwaker works perfectly if you configure it so. I never had any crashes/freezes or any sound problems at all (there are sound effects as well as music the whole time). Even using HLE. You just have to look around a bit and try to find the best revision + setup and the game will work perfectly.
The two most common problems are "gray screen after a boss" and "pictograph not working". But again, they both can be fixed.
okay thx for the reply, sry for not researching before posting but i saw a bit around the windwaker threads and thought they were too old to try... but thx again! Big Grin