Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Random Dolphin Crash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello im new here and i got a question, sometimes my game crashes randomly while playing, in example in Dolphin 3.0 7695M i play a few mins and sometimes a few hours, then all of a sudden the emulator tells me "Dolphin.exe stoped working" and then the report or cancel button appears.

But it does not matter which rev i use, i have these problems with the ICC builds the same as with the normal builds.

these are my system specs:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1947390

OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - Service Pack 1 + All updates (AVX Too.)

maybe anyone can help me here, oh yeah and i used RawDump 2 to create the file, the proccess finished 100%.

Is it maybe cause of a wrong RIP?

If so can anyone recommend another method to rip the game? Or is this forbidden to talk about here?

Would be glad if anyone could help me.

Oh yeah the Game is Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
(08-11-2011, 03:32 PM)Magelan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im new here and i got a question, sometimes my game crashes randomly while playing, in example in Dolphin 3.0 7695M i play a few mins and sometimes a few hours, then all of a sudden the emulator tells me "Dolphin.exe stoped working" and then the report or cancel button appears.

But it does not matter which rev i use, i have these problems with the ICC builds the same as with the normal builds.

these are my system specs:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1947390

OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - Service Pack 1 + All updates (AVX Too.)

maybe anyone can help me here, oh yeah and i used RawDump 2 to create the file, the proccess finished 100%.

Is it maybe cause of a wrong RIP?

If so can anyone recommend another method to rip the game? Or is this forbidden to talk about here?

Would be glad if anyone could help me.

Oh yeah the Game is Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

As you said these are random crashes so it happens or not you can't do anything...