Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: resident evil code veronica x missing textures HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know that there are other threads about this game and i have already tried every settings possible in this earth! I have latest svn and i can't get the game to works properly! The texture from the backgrond are totally absent!

please someone can be so kind with me to explain me how to configure correctly dolphin for this game ? Please i'm desperate! Sad
happens to me too.. but i use linux.
(08-11-2011, 03:58 AM)luke76bg Wrote: [ -> ]I know that there are other threads about this game and i have already tried every settings possible in this earth! I have latest svn and i can't get the game to works properly! The texture from the backgrond are totally absent!

please someone can be so kind with me to explain me how to configure correctly dolphin for this game ? Please i'm desperate! Sad

There is nothing you can do about it. Play it on the GC.

but i remember that in old builds sometimes the game works! I remember bad ?
Post a screenshot
well it was some time ago, i remember that i tried the game and changed a setting in the video options, before i change this setting the problem it was there. But i remember the texture flashing, i mean, for a while they was right and, after a second, they disappeared again. i don't remember the build, damn, but i'm sure about this!

But if this error is impossible to fix, why the game is listed as playable ? You can't see anything! :/
(08-11-2011, 06:26 AM)luke76bg Wrote: [ -> ]well it was some time ago, i remember that i tried the game and changed a setting in the video options, before i change this setting the problem it was there. But i remember the texture flashing, i mean, for a while they was right and, after a second, they disappeared again. i don't remember the build, damn, but i'm sure about this!

But if this error is impossible to fix, why the game is listed as playable ? You can't see anything! :/

Because the game works at least on r7280/r7442/r7590 and I'm retrying it on 3.0 Wink
wait! it works with all the textures ? i have tried with r7590 and nothing! PLEASE.....:/
(08-11-2011, 06:34 AM)luke76bg Wrote: [ -> ]wait! it works with all the textures ? i have tried with r7590 and nothing! PLEASE.....:/

Some textures may miss but the game can't be considered unplayable for this
Ok but i will try later if i can play the game without an headache, i'm so curious about this! Tongue

I have the ps2 version but stupid capcom, that don't have put the italian language..Sad

oh and in the first room, i don't think that some texture missing is the same thing as a totally black room with only the character that is visible! Tongue
Pages: 1 2