Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Starfox Assault Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shivalah

Hey Everyone,

1st: I tested you Emulator and it rocks! I am very happy, that i can play my old GC-Games on my PC. Heart
2nd: Please apologize my bad english, i am from Germany and i didnt practise speaking english. Tongue
and on
3rd, and the reason why i registrate myself on this forum and post is: I have a problem with Dolphin and Starfox: Assault.

[Image: starfoxw.jpg]
[Image: starfox2.jpg]

As you can see on this two pictures: some shaders wont work correct and i want to know: Is there some way to fix by myself (via settings)? I've testet some settings and nothing (positiv) happens.

and the Emulator Crashes after 30-60min...

Well thats it so far, i really hope you know what i mean and that you can help me.

With kindly regards,

Shivalah

PS: My System is:
AMD Phenom II X6 - 1090T
8GB DDR3 - 1066 RAM (4GB Kingston and 4GB Correction: Corsair)
Sapphire Radeon 5850 TOXIC! 1024GB GDDR5
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

if you need further information, feel free to contact me ;-)
Use the official 3.0 Dolphin build. Recent builds are not for playing games at the moment.

Shivalah

(08-10-2011, 07:30 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Use the official 3.0 Dolphin build. Recent builds are not for playing games at the moment.

Hey thanks for the fast reply...
and how did you noticed, that i am using not a release version?

Well: i just wanna say: Many thanks
and
I am too dumb to read a download-page

your
Shivalah
(08-11-2011, 09:56 AM)Shivalah Wrote: [ -> ]and how did you noticed, that i am using not a release version?

Bcoz this is happening on recent threads with some games, maybe it is Antialias related, I dunno, didn't have time to test yet, maybe next week I will try to reproduce in some games and come to a reportable conclusion Wink