Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will my dream come true =o ?/Low FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you expected a poor performance from your computer... you got a poor performance from your computer
anything else?
Pentium 4 is pretty bad unfortunately. And old Intel IGPs like yours aren't even supposed to work well with Dolphin.
Sorry but very bad computer for dolphin ... Sad
Use Dolphin r7589, the latest with support for old Intel GPUs, but you have a veeeery old GPU, so, if r7589 doesn't work, try r4598...
If we want to play exactly the wii game with 480p NO AA, nothing, just the game like it's in real lol, we can emulate that easily with an old computer no ?
(08-11-2011, 07:50 AM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]If we want to play exactly the wii game with 480p NO AA, nothing, just the game like it's in real lol, we can emulate that easily with an old computer no ?

Anti-aliasing and resolution are all or nearly all graphics card bound, the game and certain options still requires a good processor regardless of your image quality settings. A dual core in the low 2.x ghz range is considered too slow for most games, a single core 2ghz processor that is OF the gamecube era is beyond a relic for this emulator.
How I said : I would really appreciate it,if somebody would upload a earlier version of Dolphin on Megaupload...

You said I should give up...

BUt atleast I can try it,or ?

It would be really cool of you people ^^

Hmm,sry... Just forget this post,I forgot to read the 2nd site xD,sry,I'm new here ^^

So,first I'll try to take the ones,somebody told me(somewhere up)...

P.S. : Man,you people are carrying much more then people in other forums ;D *claps hands*

~Dust
Ok,so now.. I'm back,
Meanwhile...
Sorry that I come back after like 6 months ?
Anyway,people asked for it,so here we go :

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=dolph...m2jj3r.png

and....

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=fps...puso.png#

firstly,this WIERD error comes,which I don't know what's the reason.
After that,I just have low FPS (but otherwise 300% Speed and ...hmm,you see it.) and REALLY wierd Graphic errors/bugs.

Which games I wanna run : MARIO xD
Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash if possible.
Maybe Sonic and some other games too.
Some help ?
Without answers like : "Fu** this" !?

Thx for it already know ^^.
I hope you can help me.
I thought we already covered this, your PC sucks, get something better.
Your IGP is not supported, it doesn't matter what revision you use you will either run into serious visual problems or extremely poor performance (or both).
Pages: 1 2 3