Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wii remote + sensor bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

marluxiax

sorry guys but im new at this anyways i have a wii remote and a sensor bar but how do i use each of them on the dolphin emulator? like how do i sync the wii remote and how to do i use the sensor bar with the dolphin emulator?

chrrox

(06-09-2009, 07:04 AM)marluxiax Wrote: [ -> ]sorry guys but im new at this anyways i have a wii remote and a sensor bar but how do i use each of them on the dolphin emulator? like how do i sync the wii remote and how to do i use the sensor bar with the dolphin emulator?

Just use your bluetooth adapter and go through the pairing process like you would any other device.
The sensor bar assuming it has power emits infrared light and that is all it does it does not connect to your computer or wii with any data it just gets power from the wii.
I would get a wireless sesnor bar with batteries for Dolphin. Seems like the perfect choice and doesn't need your Wii wasting power/getting hot for no reason.