Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question about the rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm, sorry to ask, but why are the people who is caught on piracy being banned just for two weeks? I mean, most of them will just learn to shut up and keep pirating, the only way we can get them is bcoz they are stupid enough to say what they are doing...
I tend to think most of these guys never come back after being banned once...
(08-09-2011, 06:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to think most of these guys never come back after being banned once...

That's not the point...
People get permanently banned for posting download links, probably 2 weeks (depends) for mentioning or asking about game files. There are other things that get factored in to the time frame as well, like attitude, to name one. If they are allowed back to the forum and they either stop contributing to piracy or just stop mentioning it, that's all we can ask. We can't control what people do in their own homes, but while they're here they must follow the forum rules.

Hopefully I've explained this good enough for most of you, and since this is not up for discussion, I'll close it.
i usually ban them something between 2-3 weeks and a few months depending on my mood. mainly because i believe
(08-09-2011, 06:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to think most of these guys never come back after being banned once...

ye i know im not doing it right but meh; unless some1 has some serious issues with that i couldn't care less Tongue