Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New super mario bro's Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm currently running the last version of Dolphin r7690M and trying to play
New Super Mario Bro's.

I used followed the guideline of settings at the top of the page, but they are a bit outdated, so I did the best I could.

The game runs completely smooth untill I actually start playing it, and it just runs in slowmotion. Fps stays around 30 during this part, but I"m not sure thats the problem.
Its just super slow.....

My system specs are

Q6600@2.4ghz
Nvidia GTS450
4gbs Ram

*edit* this is a ROM i downloaded, not a physical cd.
Any help would be much appreciated.
(08-07-2011, 04:32 AM)Pbob Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm currently running the last version of Dolphin r7690M and trying to play
New Super Mario Bro's.

I used followed the guideline of settings at the top of the page, but they are a bit outdated, so I did the best I could.

The game runs completely smooth untill I actually start playing it, and it just runs in slowmotion. Fps stays around 30 during this part, but I"m not sure thats the problem.
Its just super slow.....

My system specs are

Q6600@2.4ghz
Nvidia GTS450
4gbs Ram

Your not going to get any help from this forum. Rolleyes
Wonderful.
(08-07-2011, 04:35 AM)obscured Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 04:32 AM)Pbob Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm currently running the last version of Dolphin r7690M and trying to play
New Super Mario Bro's.

Its just super slow.....

My system specs are

Q6600@2.4ghz
Nvidia GTS450
4gbs Ram

Your not going to get any help from this forum. Rolleyes

So which forum might I get help from, since I am a new user this is the only applicable one that I can post in. Thank you, however for rolling your eyes, and for further indicating you are of no help.

I don't really care were you get your help from, get it somewhere else anyway.