Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No options in Linux, lol?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a picture of the problem I have run into: Link.
[Image: screenshotdolphinconfig.png]

Lol, I dunno, I followed the tutorial on the SVN website (like I always do) but it's not working somehow >.<...
Anyone knows how to solve this? I'm trying to make benchmarks with Windows VS Linux :p.
Change the style..
Didn't work Wink.
Instead, I can see all the options in the 'Hacks' tab when I open the Graphics plugin, but that's all, nothing more Sad.
Although, I can see the tooltips when moving my mouse :/.
Change your GTK style.

@ Anti-Ultimate: Please be more specific when talking to newbies, that really wasn't as obvious as you might have though.
Oh, didn't know that you were new to Ubuntu, darkshadw Tongue
No, I'm not really new :p, but it could've been helpfull for me yea Smile You never know right ^_^.
It is helpfull for other users who are experiencing the same problem, right Big Grin.
Meh, that kind of issues is common to linux noobs, so I just assumed you were one as well without looking at your join date Tongue
Heh, no problem ^_^, I'm a complete noob to Mac, so yea :p.

But this might sound stupid: It didn't work Sad. (Now I do feel like a noob Sad)
How did you change your GTK theme? Are you sure the changes actually got applied? Try different GTK themes.
I've tried them all Sad, could it be because I'm using Linux Mint?
I know it's a modded version of Ubuntu, but still.
Pages: 1 2