Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SaveStates hotkey(s) not responding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hivemind

Within the game of Animal Crossing (the first one), the SaveState hotkeys (The shift+F1-8 right?) only work while the game is loading up and whilst you are talking to K.K., yet they don't work at all from that point on, not even the load keys. I'm using the most current version of Bottle Nose Said for the game, and (I've been pricking with this forever, still hope they are set right Dodgy) the memory cards may be set up right, but still no StateSaves.

Any help? Undecided
(08-03-2011, 01:30 PM)Hivemind Wrote: [ -> ]Within the game of Animal Crossing (the first one), the SaveState hotkeys (The shift+F1-8 right?) only work while the game is loading up and whilst you are talking to K.K., yet they don't work at all from that point on, not even the load keys. I'm using the most current version of Bottle Nose Said for the game, and (I've been pricking with this forever, still hope they are set right Dodgy) the memory cards may be set up right, but still no StateSaves.

Any help? Undecided

Yeah, I noticed this “bug” since almost the start of 7xxx revisions, if I remember well. I only can get hotkeys to work if I switch to Dolphin main window, not the rendering one, and if I select render to main window, I must use the tool bar and the mouse... which makes savestates, screenshots, etc., pretty annoying and slow to use.