Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: at the last .. how to play metroid prime 1 and echoes gc iso with mouse and keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like the metroid prime trilogy.. version... with freely moviments..

how to do or config dolphin to play the gc metroid prime 1 and 2 with mouse and keyboard... i am giving up of metroid prime trilogy because it crash all the time makin my play time slower...

please help meConfused
Just don't be greedy and get a $20 gamepad that will perfectly do the job. I don't think anyone has tried to play this game with mouse/keyboard anyway.
Dolphin is already configred for keyboard/mouse
i've played almost half of MP1 with just a keyboard and man is it a CHALLENGE
(08-03-2011, 06:33 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin is already configred for keyboard/mouse
i've played almost half of MP1 with just a keyboard and man is it a CHALLENGE

i had a ps2 gamepad like.. but it break after my son let it fall on floor 6 month earlier...

is very dificult to move with keyboard and mouse in gamecube version... dificult to aim dificult to strafe.. dificult to do anything...

diferent from wii version of metroid prime trilogy... that looks like a counter strike version of metroid...

CaptainZurEnArrh

You could always get the Wii Control versions of Metroid Prime 1 & 2. They were only released in Japan so I'm not sure it would work. If it would, I imagine they could be more comfortable to play on a keyboard than an actual controller since the motion movements can be substituted for the mouse.