Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What is the best PC (400€-650€) for Dolphin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jantest34

Hello,

I have Acer Aspire 5920G (3 years old) and the Games is not perfect for my Notebook (except for New Super Mario Bros. Wii) and I use Dolphin 3 Releases.
And my computer does have problems. (e.g. graphics overheating, screen flickering constantly, sound card is broken in some white, battery lasts three hours earlier now only 30 minutes, etc.)
I've long thought that I will have a real computer. And almost every game runs smoothly.
It will cost about 400€-650€ (Germany money).

And sorry for my English... Sometimes I use Google Translate ... there is not a German forum?

Thanks.

Greeting, Jantest34

P.S. Hooray, my first post
use a desktop, search the forums for others who give their specs and can play at full speed

notebooks/laptops will be POOR in comparision to a desktop

jantest34

(07-31-2011, 12:57 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]use a desktop, search the forums for others who give their specs and can play at full speed

notebooks/laptops will be POOR in comparision to a desktop

Shitty of Google Translate, I mean Desktop, yeah. I know, notebooks/laptops is poor for Dolphin.
I have, but no suitable solution for me.
I've used search, but found no suitable solution for me ...
Which country are you from ?
Anyway, for 650€, you should get an i5 2500K, a P67 mainboard, 4 Gb of DDR3 and a middle-class GPU (HD6850 or HD6870 if you got some bucks left).
Edit : here's what you should get. It's in french but it isn't hard to understand. I didn't put any HDD / DVD writer because I assume you already have them.
With this stuff, you're ready to make your CPU hit 4 GHz and play any game at full speed.

jantest34

(07-31-2011, 03:50 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]Which country are you from ?
Anyway, for 650€, you should get an i5 2500K, a P67 mainboard, 4 Gb of DDR3 and a middle-class GPU (HD6850 or HD6870 if you got some bucks left).
Edit : here's what you should get. It's in french but it isn't hard to understand. I didn't put any HDD / DVD writer because I assume you already have them.
With this stuff, you're ready to make your CPU hit 4 GHz and play any game at full speed.

In German.
Thanks for Assemble Big Grin But I can't store this...
Because there is no Germany in the delivery list ...
Least I know what I need there Smile

Greeting, jantest34