Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A portable version of Dolphin 3.0, with .NET Framework included.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GustavoM

...So I had this idea to compile a portable version, out of simple boredom and I'm sharing with you guys. Tongue

The main purpose of this Is to have a slim version of the emulator, that you can run elsewhere and directly from your pendrive.

Download It here: [link removed]

All you have to do Is to run the .exe and you are all set.
Feel free to test and give me some feedback, If the emulator Is running properly and all that.

Thank you. :]
meh just tried it, it works and every thing but how are you ment to transfer user data (gc mem cards, wii title, controller profiles) to or from another build and not being able to access these folders in user\ means you cant use dsp dump, kinda pointless imo.
(07-30-2011, 03:41 PM)anon4453 Wrote: [ -> ]meh just tried it, it works and every thing but how are you ment to transfer user data (gc mem cards, wii title, controller profiles) to or from another build and not being able to access these folders in user\ means you cant use dsp dump, kinda pointless imo.

mmm don't forget he said it was a "slim" version of the emulator so be indulgent Tongue
GustavoM congrats for the idea and the perf Wink
Sorry, but this is dumb.
Dolphin is already portable and does not even use .NET..
(07-30-2011, 06:28 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but this is dumb.
Dolphin is already portable and does not even use .NET..

lol i didnt even see that in the title guess i should get some sleep...
i thought i would have a few lulz opening this in a vm
adds over 9000 entrys to the registry under hkcu/software/vos
as well as over 9000 files/dirs in the folder %appdata%(roaming)/VOS

considering dolphin normally retains everything in one folder (excluding directx/ vc++ runtimes)
this is a horrendous exe, a mod should remove that link
dumb thread is dumb