Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why, just why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are my posts being tossed aside like a bag of moldy tangerines? I posted a question in regards to not being able to emulate the swinging of a Wii remote with a keyboard. Did I really ask that asinine of a question? And no, I don't have a bluetooth dongle; I prefer to use a keyboard+mouse.
(07-30-2011, 08:42 AM)king_harkinian Wrote: [ -> ]Why are my posts being tossed aside like a bag of moldy tangerines? I posted a question in regards to not being able to emulate the swinging of a Wii remote with a keyboard. Did I really ask that asinine of a question? And no, I don't have a bluetooth dongle; I prefer to use a keyboard+mouse.

Your thread was moved to the "controller" section since it had to do with "controllers". Look there.

Oh, I thought I posted there. Guess not. But either way, I haven't received any help yet....
(07-30-2011, 09:30 AM)king_harkinian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I thought I posted there. Guess not. But either way, I haven't received any help yet....

All you can do is post the topic and hope to get help. Bitching and whining and trying to force people to help you is not going to work.

Nothing else needs to be said here, good luck with your thread.