Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will it work on my PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello,

i have a laptop

intel core 2,2ghz
2gb ram
256-512mb vshared graphics

will dolphin wor? I only want to use gamecube emulator, harry potter and mario kart Smile

thank you for info

i dont ´need to play hq btw
It should be OK for GC games
That's a bit weak even for GC games... You'll probably get 70-80% speed on those games maybe a little more...
(07-30-2011, 01:28 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]That's a bit weak even for GC games... You'll probably get 70-80% speed on those games maybe a little more...

i think i made something wrong with the settings.

i tried to play mario kart the other day but i dont get more than 5fps or sth lol, what am i doing wrong
(07-30-2011, 01:28 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]That's a bit weak even for GC games... You'll probably get 70-80% speed on those games maybe a little more...

66% so 20/40fps it can be enough... Big Grin
(07-30-2011, 01:30 AM)Dolphine Wrote: [ -> ]

i think i made something wrong with the settings.

i tried to play mario kart the other day but i dont get more than 5fps or sth lol, what am i doing wrong

Which settings did you use?
wait, that cpu is dual core right?
(07-30-2011, 01:45 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]wait, that cpu is dual core right?

I supposed to but I've just realized he didn't mention it Big Grin It was so obvious to me...
it's no dual core Big Grin
its intel celeron cpu 900 @ 2,20 ghz :o
Uh, I thought it was, so you will probably get nothing better than that, Dolphin is really cpu intensive.
I just love seeing my posts being ignored.
Pages: 1 2