Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin sound disappeared, frame rate too high
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

arcelivez

Hello,

I hope I'm posting the question in the right place. Well the problem is clear, I don't remember changing any of the dolphin emulator settings, but it one day just started running too fast and without sound. It always used to work well.

So could somebody help me? Thanks.

cmccmc

goto dsp and check to make sure enable other audio (throttle) is on

arcelivez

(06-08-2009, 12:27 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]goto dsp and check to make sure enable other audio (throttle) is on

Yeah it was and still is on, I've tried turning everything in sound settings off and on again, well it didn't change anything the sound still doesn't work and the frame rate is way over the normal. :/

cmccmc

what games and what builds
Uncheck Idle Skipping
are you using savestate ?

maybe the sound in your savestate has been messed up...

you can check this if you load the game but dont load any state from F1-F8

arcelivez

Well the build is 3286. And right now on all games the same. When I uncheck idle skipping, i get the frame rate lower than needed. :/ Besides it worked all well before. Is there a way to reset the Dolphin settings to default? Are all dolphin settings saved in dolphins folder or are there some saved elsewhere?
all in folder as far as i know.

you can also download and try a newer version.

LuisR14

how about checking if the sound card is enabled in windows? Smile
(06-08-2009, 10:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]how about checking if the sound card is enabled in windows? Smile

Yes , turn your speakers ON ^^
Pages: 1 2