Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ability to load custom banner, title, and notes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this already been discussed in other topic. I can't seemed to find it.

Ahem...

Dolphin don't seemed to have that kind of ability to load custom banner, title, and notes for each games. >_>

I'd love to see it editable in Dolphin and it could be saved to game ID folder under User > Load > Info, consisting custom [GAME ID].png, [GAME ID]_title.txt, and [GAME ID]_notes.txt.

What do you think?
(07-25-2011, 03:11 PM)Lucario Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this already been discussed in other topic. I can't seemed to find it.

Ahem...

Dolphin don't seemed to have that kind of ability to load custom banner, title, and notes for each games. >_>

I'd love to see it editable in Dolphin and it could be saved to game ID folder under User > Load > Info, consisting custom [GAME ID].png, [GAME ID]_title.txt, and [GAME ID]_notes.txt.

What do you think?

i really dont see the point of this but if you search youll find that there are ways to edit banners and that.
Actually, I've found many topics from search and they're about bug fixes and ways to edit something on ISO.

I want be able to soft-edit descriptions without having to inject them into ISOs.

EDIT: Maybe never mind...