Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: so im an idiot i guess?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so ive been messing with this emulator for the last two years on my 2048 x 1152 monitor. Never really playing a lot just messing around with games. I always thought to myself "this doesnt really look that good to me...." even though I had my fullscreen display resolution set to my monitors native. The thing is, until today I never noticed the "Internal resolution" setting. Mine was set to the default of 640 x 528. I changed it to the closer to 1080p option and boom now im apparently playing in full HD. I assume this is what made the change right? Sorry if this is really dumb but like I said I never really messed with graphic options much other than changing my full screen resolution to 2048 x 1152 because I thought that meant I was boosting the resolution because I always play full screen. I have a pretty powerful pc so I will for sure start turning on the other options now like anti aliasing but Im just trying to confirm what the internal resolution option actually does in relation to the "window size" or "fullscreen resolution" options. Thanks
Yes, that's it Wink
The description text of the option says everything you need to know...
cool sorry like i said im an idiot and i should have messed with this program a lot more than i have......im going to play the crap out of it now though......it looks sooooo good