Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how do i import my wii and GC save files to my new revision?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive been using revision 7669 and im seriously getting annoyed of the invalid call that comes up. i know i tried putting full screen before the game starts but it still does it. so i got the new revision 7683 and i need to know how to import save files for wii and GC. please tell me and thanks in advance!
I think you can overwrite the new dolphin folder on the old one ...
(07-25-2011, 01:28 AM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can overwrite the new dolphin folder on the old one ...

That would do nothing, but use the new dolphin.
i dont understand. how do i put my save files from my revision 7669 to my newer revision?
Just import them with the MC Manager
(07-25-2011, 06:20 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Just import them with the MC Manager

Could you explain how you use the MC Manager for the GC, i cant seem to get around it, all i've been doing is copying save folders from old to new versions which work for the WII but not GC
(07-25-2011, 03:39 AM)Solarsonic Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand. how do i put my save files from my revision 7669 to my newer revision?

use the tool in my sig (first link)
(07-25-2011, 07:30 AM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 06:20 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Just import them with the MC Manager

Could you explain how you use the MC Manager for the GC, i cant seem to get around it, all i've been doing is copying save folders from old to new versions which work for the WII but not GC

Open your "new" MC in MCA and your "old" MC in MCB. Click savefile you wanna get and then click copy (right to left)
(07-25-2011, 06:17 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Open your "new" MC in MCA and your "old" MC in MCB. Click savefile you wanna get and then click copy (right to left)

Thanks man, worked like a charm
(07-25-2011, 06:44 PM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 06:17 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks man, worked like a charm

Try the "new" savefile before deleting the "old" one Big Grin