Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wiimote desync - any solution yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any solution for the random wiimote desyncs while playing yet?
or can i resync the wiimote somehow?

its getting very annoying cause even in a save states the wiimote desyncs again if it was desynced while creating the save state Dodgy
unfortunatelly save state is causing that problem I noticed that playing megaman 9 & contra rebirth (in those games I were using save state) in ff4 after years I'm not using save state and there is no such error, but WHEN creators of that emu will fix that really annoying problem(that problem is for very long time & still not fixed)? Why that problem causes loosing control of game even if emu is configured to use clasic controler only?
savestate consistency is not their priority right now. Once emulation is getting better, they'll consider features.
after very long plaing in ff4ay without save state I can say that there was two times when that problem occured so it looks like its not only save state problem but even one of main problems

also besides that "kill hci buffer.. there coul be command inside" likes to happen + losing control just like i case of wiimote desync