Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Good computer for running Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I was just wondering would any of the Windows Edition OS, allow me to run Dolphin at a faster speed rate?
The best is Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
So if I buy one of these in the laptop model, will I be able to change the graphics card in it?

Also I just looked up one of these on ebay and was suprised to see how cheap these are to buy.
(07-21-2011, 02:19 PM)bermuda_ Wrote: [ -> ]So if I buy one of these in the laptop model, will I be able to change the graphics card in it?

Also I just looked up one of these on ebay and was suprised to see how cheap these are to buy.

Well you'll have to get a pretty good one to be able to run Dolphin well. Also probably not, upgrading laptops is hard as hell, especially with GFX cards.
You need to learn what a computer is before you go buying a high end one for gaming purposes. Laptops are going to be crappy or very expensive. Windows version does NOT matter as any computer will come with windows 7 at this point new, good or absolute crap. You can't or barely can upgrade a laptop.
I also own a Mac OS X laptop, would that be able to run Dolphin at at faster pace?
...seriously?
Well, besides building a computer myself, is there any laptops out there that can run Dolphin, because the only good laptop I could find was a Asus G73, but it's too expensive to buy?
What's your budget?
(07-22-2011, 09:02 AM)bermuda_ Wrote: [ -> ]I also own a Mac OS X laptop, would that be able to run Dolphin at at faster pace?

No and you'll find a lot of thread on this forum to confirm that
Pages: 1 2