Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New to dolphin need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody i downloaded few revisions to play mario kart stable but no luckSad

Problem #1 i start dolphin open the iso get 40fps but when i get to the menu of chosing my profile on mario kart fps drops to 9 same thing happen on wii play when i get to choose the game i want to play duck, billiards etc fps drops to 9

My Pc
4gb ram
pentium d @ 2.8
msi gtx 260 849mb
You have a very slow CPU and bad GPU. You'll have to get a new computer or just live with the slow speeds.
what cpu and what gpu you recommend
What's your budget? Considering your specs you can't upgrade to much, it's probably better to build a new PC. If you can, go for an i5 2500k and overclock, and a 5770 Radeon GPU.
(07-21-2011, 03:49 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]What's your budget? Considering your specs you can't upgrade to much, it's probably better to build a new PC. If you can, go for an i5 2500k and overclock, and a 5770 Radeon GPU.

Good choice Big Grin
(07-21-2011, 06:14 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 03:49 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]What's your budget? Considering your specs you can't upgrade to much, it's probably better to build a new PC. If you can, go for an i5 2500k and overclock, and a 5770 Radeon GPU.

Good choice Big Grin
the 5850 gets a better money per bitcoin/hashrate Big Grin
You know someone fell asleep in a room with a rig bitcoin mining and almost had a heat stroke because the room was closed up after they woke up. They also got some 'permanent' brain damage. http://www.bitcoinminingaccidents.com/?p=271
Anyway, it depends on neelsoon's budget and how good graphics he wants.
(07-21-2011, 12:38 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]You know someone fell asleep in a room with a rig bitcoin mining and almost had a heat stroke because the room was closed up after they woke up. They also got some 'permanent' brain damage. http://www.bitcoinminingaccidents.com/?p=271
Anyway, it depends on neelsoon's budget and how good graphics he wants.

so many 5850's Smile
hii sorry for late reply... i Will son make a video of my problem 2 quetions for now.

how good is the 5770 vs the gtx260? they seen to be on the same price range

will a core 2 quad processor fix this?

(07-22-2011, 05:45 AM)neelsoon Wrote: [ -> ]hii sorry for late reply... i Will son make a video of my problem 2 quetions for now.

how good is the 5770 vs the gtx260? they seen to be on the same price range

will a core 2 quad processor fix this?

save up the extra and get a 5850 you wont be disappointed.
Pages: 1 2