Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lightning/texture problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It does have a geforce gpu, it might be the framebuffer snow leopard uses for g9x based gpus. People with this same framebuffer have had issues with different apps and games left and right, so you can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Easy way is to upgrade to lion, since it uses a new framebuffer that is supposed to be fixed

2. You could use the framebuffer from lion and use it in snow leopard. Google is your friend for this part, but this requires some researching.

Now this is not a definite fix, I'm only assuming this is the problem because like I said people have had problems with g9x based gpus under snow leopard since the last graphics update.
(07-22-2011, 06:26 AM)vbetts Wrote: [ -> ]It does have a geforce gpu, it might be the framebuffer snow leopard uses for g9x based gpus. People with this same framebuffer have had issues with different apps and games left and right, so you can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Easy way is to upgrade to lion, since it uses a new framebuffer that is supposed to be fixed

2. You could use the framebuffer from lion and use it in snow leopard. Google is your friend for this part, but this requires some researching.

Now this is not a definite fix, I'm only assuming this is the problem because like I said people have had problems with g9x based gpus under snow leopard since the last graphics update.

Ok nice! Ill get Lion straight away tomorrow! Thanks for all your help!
Regards,

(07-22-2011, 07:16 AM)hnieuw Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 06:26 AM)vbetts Wrote: [ -> ]It does have a geforce gpu, it might be the framebuffer snow leopard uses for g9x based gpus. People with this same framebuffer have had issues with different apps and games left and right, so you can do 1 of 2 things.

Regards,

Lion worked for me. Dolphin is running smooth!
Thx for the help!

goykin

(07-23-2011, 07:34 PM)hnieuw Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 07:16 AM)hnieuw Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,

Lion worked for me. Dolphin is running smooth!
Thx for the help!

I have a GeForce 9800 GT with 512 MB and I upgraded to Lion and I still have the same problem :/ any advice?
Did anybody notice, that on the last post of the first page, he is using a Torrent Iso ?
Pages: 1 2