Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what do i need to upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cfwmac007@hotmail.com

i have a intel duel core 3.0 ghz, 4 gigs of ram, nvidea 9800 (dont remember the ram). dolphin still runs about 10 fps regardless of settings and resolution.
Which game did you play?

cfwmac007@hotmail.com

zelda wind waker
And which revision did you use?
Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHz... as in Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0 GHz? or another CPU?
NVIDIA 9800... as in NVIDIA GeForce 9800?
And yet... you get no more than 10 FPS on this game using a system that *seems* a bit better than mine?

You should post the Dolphin revision/release number that you're using, your Dolphin settings, and more detailed computer specs (especially CPU, GPU, system (not video) RAM, operating system)...

cfwmac007@hotmail.com

(07-20-2011, 08:52 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHz... as in Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0 GHz? or another CPU?
NVIDIA 9800... as in NVIDIA GeForce 9800?
And yet... you get no more than 10 FPS on this game using a system that *seems* a bit better than mine?

You should post the Dolphin revision/release number that you're using, your Dolphin settings, and more detailed computer specs (especially CPU, GPU, system (not video) RAM, operating system)...

i am using the 3.0 dolphin, i will post my setting latter tonight when i get back from work, my cpu is an intel core 2 duo 3.0 ghz, the video card is the nvidia geforce 9800 as you stated. I have 4 gigs for ddr2 ram. and i am using windows 7