Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PERFECT SETTINGS FOR SONIC COLORS 720P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Settings?
Also you should be using version 3.0 from the main site.

Also your cpu is too slow to run this game well even if you do get it working properly, just warning your now.
Damnit! I made it work at one time but then Dolphin crashed and when I reopened it I got the goddamn black screen again >:O[/align]

Roxas0Zero

hello guys , i've been trying to run Sonic Colors at fine speed at least 30 FPS but i couldn't achieve it at all, could someone tell whats wrong ?
i think i have good specs to run the game for at least 30 fps ? please help me here

the best speed i got is 19 fps, its very slow
here are my specs

Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Intel Core i7 Q740, @1.73 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730
4 GB RAM @1333 MHz
Dolphin 3.0
Your cpu is not fast enough to get fullspeed in this game.

FuzzyQuills

(07-20-2011, 08:44 AM)Toshiaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 06:50 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Is frameskipping on? Emulation > Frameskipping.

Frameskipping is at 0

Solarsonic Wrote:No frameskipping is not on. i also didnt put that on the settings to be used....so weird question huh?
@ Toshiaka your gonna have to post your specs and revision your using for anyone to come up with a solution. as with the settings use everything i said to use.
By use i mean put a tick on the settings
I tick the setting and it cuts the FPS in half. I would normally get 60 FPS in cutscenes and 23-24 FPS in game.

I am using Revision 3.0 64-Bit
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz
GPU: Radeon HD 6870 1GB DDR5
RAM: 6 GB
I am Telling you, DO NOT ENABLE FRAME SKIPPING FOR SONIC COLORS!

Every time i turn it on, it results in a black screen!
Confirmed, sonic colors crashes with frame skipping (not a black screen tho, more like grey)
Pages: 1 2 3 4