Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Permanently deleting game in gamelist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. I was just wondering why would deleting a game on the list should be PERMANENTLY deleted from the computer as well? I really think it would be better if it just delete the games only from the game list.
Because it deletes the ISO file as described. If you want the game out of the game list but not the file deleted, remove it from the directory that Dolphin looks for games in.
(07-17-2011, 10:47 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Because it deletes the ISO file as described. If you want the game out of the game list but not the file deleted, remove it from the directory that Dolphin looks for games in.

It still finds the game anywhere I put it. I tend to make a double copy of the file, which hurts my HDD, to avoid getting it permanently deleted.
That's not possible. If you put the file in another folder where Dolphin is not looking for games, it will not be in the game list and therefore will not be able to be deleted.
maybe they have enabled "scan subdirectories", and added C:\ to the list or something...
Yeah well, if that's the case, don't do that. Big Grin