Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Working DSPSPY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a rom of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and it requires a DSP dump and I was wondering how I could go about doing that.
I downloaded DSPSPY, however I couldn't figure out how to work it. I checked out the sticky thread: ''How to Dump Your DSP! (required for using DSP-LLE plugin)'' but I couldn't understand the instructions.
If someone could help me out, then I'd really appreciate it!Big Grin Thanks in advanceWink
You need a wii with the homebrew channel.
(07-14-2011, 10:43 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]You need a wii with the homebrew channel.
Oh, so I can't use it with the emulator on my computer?
the whole point of dumping is taking data from a real wii. I assume you got the iso illegally, so you should use your excellent googling skills and find the dsp files. Piracy is not supported here.
(07-14-2011, 11:18 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]the whole point of dumping is taking data from a real wii. I assume you got the iso illegally, so you should use your excellent googling skills and find the dsp files. Piracy is not supported here.
Yeah, I already own the game for the Wii, but I wanted to play it on the computer just for ease of access.
I found the DSP files, so I'm good to go!Big Grin
You found it ?

Police will arive soon...