Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Falsey

Hi people,

I downloaded Dolphin a few hours ago but I'm having problems with the settings of the (real) Wiimote. If I try to test it or safe changed settings the program freezes. I've managed to start a Harvest moon game but it doesn't follow the IR sensor (something that I can do with glovePie) and ignores some other functions.

I run Windows Vista sp 1 (32 bits)
3 gb ram
AMD Athlon x2 dual-core.
I connect via IVT Blue Soleil 6.4.249.0

Just to be clear, I can connect the Wiimote, but I can't change the settings nor get it to work properly. Any help is very much appreciated Smile
which Rev version did you use? (maybe add a plugin_wiimte from a newer Rev Version in the folder Plugins then could I push the taste apply wizhout hanging)

Falsey

I'm sorry, but what's Rev? Did I overlook something?Tongue
Yeah, beginners mistake, overlooked the howto and thought there wasn't one. Sorry for bothering.

Falsey

Now I'm two steps further, installed the latest tor and microsoft visual studio. But when I try to load the dolphin file it says "...\core\core.vcproj' cannot be opened because its project type is not supported by this version." But I got the latest of everything. Could you please help me out, I'm kinda new at this Tongue
hm Rev=revsion verson= Rev 3776....or 3089..

had you installed Virsual Basic
Direct X
not sure net frameworks 3.5 had I
and a graphic Card Driver?

Falsey

(06-09-2009, 10:08 PM)Creed7 Wrote: [ -> ]hm Rev=revsion verson= Rev 3776....or 3089..

had you installed Virsual Basic
Direct X
not sure net frameworks 3.5 had I
and a graphic Card Driver?

Visual Basic, check
Direct X, check
frameworks, check
Graphic card and driver, check and check

And I've got an old prebuild REV 3377, that's why I want to compile my own.