Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Fps in the New Revision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Problem.. for Examaple i get in New Super Mario Brothers 60 fps with the old one revision 6056, but with the new one 7678 only half, which settings i must use to have the same settings like in the old emulator, because the plugins are different now
Don't use EFB Copies>RAM
I think that's normal and a lot have happened with the emu since that old revision.
A lot of people is experiencing the same as you do.
As I look at your specs I might understand why the older build runs some what faster for you.
You might have to consider an substantial hardware upgrade in order to enjoy Dolphin to the fullest but that's just my opinion.
I have tryed it already with ram off :S dont work...
shit thats not cool... so i stick with the old one build... but not all games running slow... zelda at example is working a little better...
i dont want to upgrade my hardware Smile
Yeah, since marco borked the performance with his fifo rewrite I've gotten nearly half the speed I used to in NSMB with EFB to Ram. Sad

I used to get a full 60 FPS with EFB to Ram.

Btw, you're system is not that powerful. Your CPU is based on the AMD64/Athlon architecture that is a few generations old now and is quite poor at CPU intensive tasks such as PS2/GC/Wii emulation compared to the Core2, Core2Quad, Core i7, SB and Phenom II architecture.

jrhf30

(07-12-2011, 02:22 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use EFB Copies>RAM

Thanks

This helped me a lot Smile
Umm Dolphin 3.0 is alot slower than the 2.0 release? How come D:?
(07-12-2011, 06:43 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, you're system is not that powerful. Your CPU is based on the AMD64/Athlon architecture that is a few generations old now and is quite poor at CPU intensive tasks such as PS2/GC/Wii emulation compared to the Core2, Core2Quad, Core i7, SB and Phenom II architecture.

I know that there is better Cpu then i have, but most Games runs at Fullspeed for me, its okay I'm just wondering why i have get only half speed in NSMB ... because in the old Build i have gotten Fullspeed, and this Game should be easy to emulate.