Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphical failure - Fire emblem Radiant Dawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings and Salutations,

I've downloaded the Dolphin emulator quite some time ago, to support my Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance game, as I wanted to play it. After switching versions (had an outdated one), and moving from my computer (crappy) to my laptop (good), I finally got it to run at 50 fps and 100%, which made me happy. After viewing the video (and getting annoyed that it lowered itself to 80% again Rolleyes ), I got in the actual game, and noticed some minor graphical failures, mainly in the character and weapon icons (icons screwed up, and black lines ruining the character images), now, this annoyed me greatly at moments during the game, but I could play fairly well. Tried going to forums and help-sites to find fixes, but couldn't get them working.

After finishing the game once (and later another time with cheats Angel ), I moved on to Radiant Dawn (wii), speed and fps stayed the same, but to my great disappointment the graphics turned even worse here, again, char icons/pictures and item icons), to the extend where I actually get annoyed every time a face shows up to say something, which in Fire Emblem (those who played it are familiar, no doubt) is very often.

Anyone can tell me how to fix it (keep in mind, new to Dolphin, no idea how I get where)?

Sorry for the wall of text, wanted to explain it properly.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Darabi.
What revision are you using?
Dolphin r7575 | JIT64 DC
r7575
Did you try on 3.0?
Yes, same glitched appearances.
Which settings did you use?
What part of the settings and on which version (3.0 or r7575)?
Give 3.0 settings
Backend: Direct3D9
Adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Fullscreen resolution: 640x480
Aspect Ratio: Auto
V-sync - off
Use fullscreen - off
Show FPS - off
Auto adjust window size - off
Hide mouse cursos - off
Render to main window - off

Internal Resoluttion: 1x Native (640x528)
Anti-Aliasing: None
Anisotropic Filtering: 1x
Scaled EFB Copy - on
Per-Pixel Lightning - off
Force Texture Filtering - off
3D Vision - off

Skip EFB Access from CPU - off
Ignore Format Changes - on
EFB Copies: Texture

Texture Cache: between Safe and Fast (bit closer to Fast)

External Frame Buffer: Disable

Fast Mipmaps - on
Cache Display Lists - off
Disable Lighting - off
Disable Fog - off
Disable Per-Pixel Depth - on
Skip Dest. Alpha Pass - off
OpenCL Texture Decoder - off
OpenMP Texture Decoder - off

Advanced fully off.

That what you needed? Huh
(07-12-2011, 02:22 AM)Darabi Wrote: [ -> ]Texture Cache: between Safe and Fast (bit closer to Fast)

Try moving more towards safe.
Pages: 1 2