Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Continous beeping sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ravngard

After playing Naruto gekitou ninja taisen special for a while the internal pc speaker starts beeping/buzzing and doesn't stop until I close the emulator. It's like the sound it makes when you hold several keys at once but continuous.

Haven't tried it in other games.

Also, I disabled "Beep" in device manager, and in the registry, and I've used other methods to disable it but it's always the same.
I can't disable it in my bios, so unless you guys help me fix it in the emulator I'm probably going to rip the speaker off the motherboard Angry

I'm using the r7671 version of the emulator, and I'm using Windows 7 x64 professional.
If you need any other details, just ask.

Thanks!

Ravngard

No one knows?

Damn.
Only sound sucks? Eventually try to redump your game to see if you still got this prob...
This kind of issue can't be among the regular ones? It's one of the most strangest issues I have ever heard of.
Beeping sounds from the motherboard speaker caused by an emulator is quite unbelievable in my book.
You said you haven't tried other games when you wrote the post, but have you had a chance now.
If it's only with this game then it's even more unbelievable.
How often are you clicking your arrow keys?
And if you click an arrow key, do you sometimes notice that
the input doesn't work?

If your keyboard is like mine, it will beep every now and then
just from spamming left and right . . .