Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I adjust gamepad sensitivity? (ie. moving too fast in FF:CC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to lower gamepad (X-Box 360 pad) sensitivity?

For example, in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, when I move the analog stick the character moves waaaay too much. I'd like to lower it so that it doesn't move that much (even though I'm pushing the analog stick half-way, etc)

Also, this isn't an FPS issue I don't think. The game runs just fine at 60 FPS but it's just the movement that is too much (and other games like Super Mario Galaxy are perfect...)

EDIT: Also, can I make the gamepad analog stick work like a mouse with the IR cursor? (ie. instead of the IR cursor returning to center I'd like it to stay where it was last at, etc)
check the dead zone on both axis
Thanks... that's not really the problem. The deadzone just means that it won't register any input until you move the keyboard past a certain point, but after you are out of the deadzone it's going to be really sensitive again.

I almost want it to only move 1/2 the regular distance for every distance moved, etc.