Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I bet PROS CANT fix this PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anthony1

I checked all the system requirements to use Dolphin.I meet them.My Directx is up to date.
I have windows 7 64bit.

Heres what pops up after I start the game

[Image: 2iu52qd.png]

Now,I have researched this.Apparently my video card cant support Dolphin.I checked for driver updates and there are none.

Now it would seem that my graphics card is the problem.

HOWEVER,I RAN DOLPHIN COMPLETELY FINE 2 DAYS AGO.I could easily run super smash bros melee and other games.

The only thing that has changed is my windows going from 32 bit to 64 bit.Im not sure if I was running an older version of Dolphin when it was working.

So to recap,Dolphin 3.0 doesnt work on my Windows 7 64 bit.

How did you install Windows 7 64-bit? There are some things you need to be aware of:

1) You have to create another HDD partition specifically for the 64-bit OS. And install the OS from scratch.
2) You have to download and install 64-bit drivers for your hardware.
3) I recommend using the 64-bit version of Dolphin.
4) What is your video card model?

Anthony1

well I fixed it.I had to download the dolphin version for the shader a2.0 update.This particular problem should have a sticky.Im guessing it could happen to a lot of people.
(07-10-2011, 01:20 PM)Anthony1 Wrote: [ -> ]well I fixed it.I had to download the dolphin version for the shader a2.0 update.This particular problem should have a sticky.Im guessing it could happen to a lot of people.

I was right all along with this Shader Model 2.0 theory I posted yesterday in a almost exact looking thread like this *

Edit:

* = that seems to have been deleted.