Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How good could dolphin games run on my computer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-11-2011, 06:44 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Try my laptop. I got for $1350 with a lot of coupons and it runs galaxy 2 full speed with HLE.

That's a great tip for him.

Out of curiosity are you satisfied with the choice and purchase of the model?
I'm not an Laptop guy and never will be, but is curious of what you're feelings is towards them.
I have owned one Laptop in my entire life but sold it in 2009 roughly a year of ownage afterwards being miss pleased with it and it's performance.
And I have always found them so fragile.
(07-11-2011, 06:44 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Try my laptop. I got for $1350 with a lot of coupons and it runs galaxy 2 full speed with HLE.

Thanks, but no.

Now that i check it again, i found out that it has turbo boost up to 3.3ghz.
Its a i7-2720QM Processor.
NOW do you think that i can run them?
Thanks!

One more thing, At about what fps does it run?
(07-11-2011, 02:39 PM)gingex1000 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, but no.

Now that i check it again, i found out that it has turbo boost up to 3.3ghz.
Its a i7-2720QM Processor.
NOW do you think that i can run them?
Thanks!

One more thing, At about what fps does it run?

The i7 2720QM is the exact same type of processor as the one in HawaiianPunch's laptop.
the laptop of the op will run everything fullspeed, maybe galaxy at 53 fps (use frameskip for fullspeed) just defrag, check every setting in dolphin and windows thoroughly, turn off unnecessary processes in cpu and disable hyperthreading
(07-11-2011, 04:38 PM)Diathorus Wrote: [ -> ]the laptop of the op will run everything fullspeed, maybe galaxy at 53 fps (use frameskip for fullspeed) just defrag, check every setting in dolphin and windows thoroughly, turn off unnecessary processes in cpu and disable hyperthreading

Thanks everyone!
Pages: 1 2