Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask (or entitle it that way), but here I go.

The Zelda runs perfectly even on my crappy computer, except for the sound. There is no sound. At all.
Is there a fix for this? Can anyone supply good builds/setups? Or are my 2 isos just f* up?

Thanks
Why don't you use the N64 emulator with the N64 ROM?
I mean, what you are doing now is emulating a N64 emulator for Wii wich is pretty stupid and unstable.
And the N64 and Wii versions of the game have the exact same graphics.
(07-08-2011, 09:45 PM)Hero Of Time Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you use the N64 emulator with the N64 ROM?
I mean, what you are doing now is emulating a N64 emulator for Wii wich is pretty stupid and unstable.
And the N64 and Wii versions of the game have the exact same graphics.

Well I just thought Dolphin might have more graphic enhancing options then N64 emulator.
But I'll try.

Thanks
Yeah basically all you have to do is just extract the games from the discs via Dolphin and then play them in Project64, it's much better and should yield way way less problems.
Yep Hero of Time's Right, finished it on project 64 almost 5 times, didnt experience any problems
The Dolphin emulator is not remotely close to perfect.

(07-09-2011, 05:03 AM)gaiachaos Wrote: [ -> ]The Dolphin emulator is not remotely close to perfect.

Ha ha what??
Dolphin for me is as perfect as it get's, at least the official 3.0 version.
What is it for you that doesn't make it perfect?
Dolphin is a good emulator, but it IS far from being perfect. (the word "perfect" is kinda out of place when it comes to emulators, anyway)
(07-09-2011, 05:46 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin is a good emulator, but it IS far from being perfect. (the word "perfect" is kinda out of place when it comes to emulators, anyway)

You're right and a lot of guys often forget this...
Or is it because we all have different standards and expectations?
What's perfect to me might be considered non perfect to others.

Sure Dolphin can never be at the same level as the real GameCube or the Wii but to me Dolphin 3.0 is superb.
I really don't hope you feel like I'm trying to mock you here with tons of praise for it and not the slightest defect or hiccup to report.
It's doing the job it should and it's stable, perfect in my book.