Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Strange dx9 error with latest revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get full screen option working without an invalid call and various dx9 frame buffer, texture error, etc. With svn revision 7590 i have no problem at all. And til 7626 works, 7630 i have the same error. This happens only in dx 9 mode. Any help ?

I am getting the same thing
but it can be something related to dx9 ? Strange that works in old revisions and not in the new one.

PkR

I also have the same problem. It happens not only with fullscreen toggle, but also when resizing the window or changing internal resolution in the options.
(07-07-2011, 09:22 PM)luke76bg Wrote: [ -> ]but it can be something related to dx9 ? Strange that works in old revisions and not in the new one.
Yes, it is a DX9 backend problem, as it doesn't happen with DX11. I think it appeared in SVNs shortly after the 3.0 release, as 3.0 works ok.
Damn...and the reason is unknow ?
I did some downloading and narrowed the isssue to r7627-r7629 but mamario's builds aren't available from 27-28 so can someone else check?