Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can this pc run dolphin properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

engarde

Direct X 11

Processor: AMD Athlon™ II x2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Graphics Card: Nvida Geforce 210 1GB (Becomes 1746 MB When Installed Into Windows 7)
RAM: 2047MB (2 GB)

If it can, can someone help me with the ideal settings for dolphin to run properly on this pc?
thanks in advance.
Your processor and Graphics Card is mostly fine. However, you won't be able to play
a high resolution at full speed.

Your RAM is slightly lacking. Recommended RAM for Gaming is generally at least 4 GB RAM.

engarde

(07-07-2011, 03:17 AM)Toshiaki Wrote: [ -> ]Your processor and Graphics Card is mostly fine. However, you won't be able to play
a high resolution at full speed.

Your RAM is slightly lacking. Recommended RAM for Gaming is generally at least 4 GB RAM.

uh... thanks.....
so that means i wont be emulating any wii games until i upgrade my RAM.....?
It's OK as Mr.Toshikai said but on lower settings which doesn't look that bad.
You might have a enjoyable experience.

If you want help with settings we'll be glad to help, just post some screens if you're uncertain.

engarde

(07-07-2011, 03:23 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]It's OK as Mr.Toshikai said but on lower settings which doesn't look that bad.

If you want help with settings we'll be glad to help, just post some screens if you're uncertain.

uh ok thanks, ill try fiddling with the settings a bit...
hopefully i might get it right haha~
i tried basara 3 but it was all slow and laggy~

oh i just tried onechanbara and it seems fine, maybe a bit slow but it is actually playable, guess it depends on the game too huh
(07-07-2011, 03:27 AM)engarde Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 03:23 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]It's OK as Mr.Toshikai said but on lower settings which doesn't look that bad.

uh ok thanks, ill try fiddling with the settings a bit...
hopefully i might get it right haha~
i tried basara 3 but it was all slow and laggy~

oh i just tried onechanbara and it seems fine, maybe a bit slow but it is actually playable, guess it depends on the game too huh

Absolutely, every game is different then the other.
I you need help, you know where to find it, it's all about experiment with settings.
yeah just do a little tweaking with the settings and you might get a good speed increase.