Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Buy New Wii Or Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I have been going back in forth for the the past few days as to what path I should take. There are a ton of wii games I never got to play as I sold my original wii back in 2007. I have been really impressed with Dolphin and have played a few games with my 360 pad and it really is by far a really good emulator far better than the wii. Problem is some games do not play 100% and my most concern is with the motion plus controller not working correctly right now and since skyward sword is around the corner have no idea what will happen when it comes out if it will work. SO I have been trying to decide if I should invest on a new Nintendo Wii + hdmikey OR get a Wii Motion Plus Controller + Nunchuck + Senor Bar + Bluetooth adapter for use with dolphin. My computer is more than qualified to dolphin I would suppose so can some of you help me decide on what path I should take plz ? [/i]
Either way you need at least one real console for proper game dumping and also if you want to dump the LLe files, I would invest in the whole kit.
dude stick with the PC, why would u buy a console just to play ANOTHER zelda game? dont you think thats a little gullible? if you have a good PC , you can play PC games, PS2 games, GC games, Wii games, N64 games , and Nes, Snes, Genesis e.t.c.
Wait for Wii U?