Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: plz help me decide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I have been using dolphin for a while with a ps3 controller and would like to upgrade to a Wii Motion Plus Controller + Nunchuck. My main reason of wanting to do this is I want to play skyward sword. Now I know there is no way to know if it will run on dolphin since its not out yet but would like to get prepared. So my question is should I invest in it ? There are few games I have still not played like mario galaxy 2 ect. I just want to know if it is worth investing in it so late in the game can dolphin play all the good games out for the wii perfectly ? My system is more than capable of running it I would think. . .

Thanks
WM+ is probably not going to work well yet, but most Wii games work well with the proper hardware. It's probably a good idea to have all the controls needed for games to work but do not expect everything to work perfectly all of the time yet.
(07-03-2011, 01:41 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]WM+ is probably not going to work well yet, but most Wii games work well with the proper hardware. It's probably a good idea to have all the controls needed for games to work but do not expect everything to work perfectly all of the time yet.

ok thanks for quick response guess I will wait till skyward sword is released and see what happens hopefully it works by then.