Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why slower Dolphin in latest rev
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem with the newer revs (7647 in my case). I am getting slower FPS when playing New Super Mario Bros Wii on the 7647 ver other than the 7594 rev. On the 7594 rev I have to set the framelimit set to auto so that it doesnt go higher than 60 fps, but now with this new 7647 rev I get like 50 fps at best.

I noticed that in the graphics settings dialog they have changed the EFB Copies from Texture to Virtual. I don't know if its just a terminology change or it actualy has an effect on the problem im having. Either way could someone tell me what options i need to select to get my games at the same frame rates as the previous rev. Any help would be appriciated.

Also when such changes are made it would be nice to write it in the rev description so that we know how to set dolphin up with the new changes.

Thank you
Don't make more than one thread.
(06-29-2011, 11:33 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make more than one thread.

That helped, thanks.!!!
(06-30-2011, 12:19 AM)noahvelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 11:33 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make more than one thread.

That helped, thanks.!!!

Your welcome Big Grin
Well if your game works perfectly with r7594 use this revision... Personaly I go on using r7590 which is perfect for my games and I haven't really tried next ones... Big Grin