Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: pb with speed on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

darkdevilakos

hi guys my pc specs are

amd phenom 965 x4 black edition
4gb ram ddr3 to 1333 mhz
msi nvidia 440gt 1gb ddr3

and i heard for others that they had the same cpu with me they get to all game except one two 60 fps and i get to all game 40 fps...whats the pb is the revision of dolphin that i use or i must do something to settings...glad to hear advises ...and i want to know if there is a revision with speedhack i found one but the wii mote doesnt work Sad
Tell us more... Revision? Settings? Games?

darkdevilakos

(06-30-2011, 01:23 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Tell us more... Revision? Settings? Games?

i used revision 2.0 and 3.0 and others like r7591 setting like they are drom download i only change for some games the direct plugin from direct3d 9 to direct3d11 all wii games plays at 40 fps(smg 1 and 2 ssbb dkcr mario party 8 sonic unleashed mario tennis only mario kart plays 60 fps standar all time) and now i noticed that some games of nintendo game cube plays also on 40 fps the legend of zelda twillight princess
try rev 6505 and is Framelimiter at auto?

darkdevilakos

(06-30-2011, 05:42 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]try rev 6505 and is Framelimiter at auto?

its at 5 frames faster but u can't emjoy it...it play smg 2 at some parts on 60fps but at some places it plays at 40 to 45...is there another version to play all games at least 50fps or some setting to make it better Smile