Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is LLE Likely to be improved in the near future revisions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started using LLE because of the problem with mario galaxy 2, the sound was a little choppy but frame rate wasn't to bad, I tried a few other games with LLE and the sound was better on one of them then with HLE. I would like to know if LLE is likely to be improved in near future revisions of dolphin? I might consider using it permanently if its speed is better, LLE seems to fix a few problems, although it does run slower then HLE which is its only draw back as far as I can tell, from my limited experience using it so far.
Yes, LLE should be improved as time goes on, when someone feels like doing it.
(06-29-2011, 09:15 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, LLE should be improved as time goes on, when someone feels like doing it.

That's good to know.

I might as well ask well I'm here, Is there any way at the moment to improve the speed of Low level emulation beyond taking off AA? Any way that will give a noticeable increase in speed, I mean.
(06-29-2011, 09:15 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, LLE should be improved as time goes on, when someone feels like doing it.

I switched back to HLE from LLE and my games won't load, I just get a black screen! I'm sure there is an easy fix for this, anyone got any ideas?

Weird, it appears if you switch back to HLE from LLE and enable AA it will cause black screen problem on all games, so its probable a good idea not to change any graphics setting when switching back over, until you have ran a game once.
(06-29-2011, 10:23 AM)counterman2 Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, it appears if you switch back to HLE from LLE and enable AA it will cause black screen problem on all games, so its probable a good idea not to change any graphics setting when switching back over, until you have ran a game once.

It seems its revision 7647 that's causing that problem, I'v reverted back to 7612 again.