Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: AR codes for ssbm help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so I want to play ssbm with the debug menu on dolphin, and everytime i turn on a cheat my dolphin starts up to the super smash bros screen, i press start, and my game crashes. Any reason why? Help would be really appreciated.

I have dolphin 3.0, GALE01 version of melee, and i want to activate the master code which is $(m)
01CC16C0 88000000
C434E684 0000FF00
dont use the (m) codes, it sometimes crashes some games in my experience
What codes do i use for GALE01 then? 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, or pal? I was never good at working with action replay, my one dream is to one day have access to the debug menu.
this is what i found when i searched "ssbm debug menu" using google, lemme know if it helps

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/516492-...faqs/28318
Try both, from ISO file is hard to discover what game version do you have... And yes, the debug menu works flawlessy on Dolphin (I've my personally-dumped v1.2 of the game, and the debug menu worked fine)...
I found out i had 1.0, and my debug menu works, thanks for the help guys, really thankful for it.