Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Load Custom Textures Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to add custom textures to wind waker, (The high resolution pack) and i've tested it on the latest releases and older releases.

7647 Win32 and Win64 in OpenGL, Directx9 or Directx11 wont load custom textures, neither will it dump textures.

Tried 7338 and it will load custom textures and it will also dump textures.

Been as though it works on the older releases i'm guessing it needs patching and there is no immediate fix.
I'm guessing you're talking about my hud pack? I'm actually surprised that it works with 7338, seeing as there was a bug with dolphin where different revisions would title the textures differently, so the textures wouldn't be guaranteed to work in revisions it wasn't created under.
I renamed the main menu textures just to get them working, i thought it was because my version of Wind Waker is european that the names were different.
My point is still valid though, latest revisions dont dump textures.

Someone recommended your hud pack to me on my youtube playthrough so i thought i'd give it a shot.
Shame it doesn't work anymore, the textures are brilliant Smile
Custom texture support is broken in anything post-3.0. Current trunk is considered experimental anyway, you should stay with 3.0 for a while until trunk becomes more stable again.
No problem Smile ty for replying