Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PLease need help with playing three to four players in four swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to play three to four players in zelda four swords on dolphin with three to four controllers i have them and tried but it keeps saying to hook up gbas everytime i press a to start it can anybody help me with this please.hope to hear something back asap. thanx and have a great day.
(06-29-2011, 03:41 AM)SSVegeta4511 Wrote: [ -> ]how to play three to four players in zelda four swords on dolphin with three to four controllers i have them and tried but it keeps saying to hook up gbas everytime i press a to start it can anybody help me with this please.hope to hear something back asap. thanx and have a great day.

Your computer can not handle what you would need to do so there is no point in telling you (much less trying), but...
NVM can find the thread Undecided
(06-29-2011, 03:59 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 03:41 AM)SSVegeta4511 Wrote: [ -> ]how to play three to four players in zelda four swords on dolphin with three to four controllers i have them and tried but it keeps saying to hook up gbas everytime i press a to start it can anybody help me with this please.hope to hear something back asap. thanx and have a great day.

Your computer can not handle what you would need to do so there is no point in telling you (much less trying), but...

My pc can run dolphin better then most ppls so why cant mine handle it??
(06-29-2011, 04:22 AM)SSVegeta4511 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 03:59 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

My pc can run dolphin better then most ppls so why cant mine handle it??

Because you have to run dolphin AND vba-m.
you need to run 4 gameboy emulator... hock them up with dolphin...
that means you need at least 4 cores...
(06-29-2011, 04:51 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]you need to run 4 gameboy emulator... hock them up with dolphin...
that means you need at least 4 cores...

6 with dolphin.