Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need to Post a Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Radnen

I would like to post a thread about Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance, but you need 10 posts before you can make a thread in the game development section.

I want this waived, or at least a place to put info regarding various key speed-ups for Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance. I'm not here to put unwanted spam, I've used Dolphin for a long time. These speedups are a bit odd, but work well, and furthermore I do not see a place to put info regarding a game that has no real thread pertaining to it here.

Thanks for your time,

...This is also a tough community! Holy cow! Dodgy
(06-27-2011, 11:27 AM)Radnen Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to post a thread about Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance, but you need 10 posts before you can make a thread in the game development section.

I want this waived, or at least a place to put info regarding various key speed-ups for Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance. I'm not here to put unwanted spam, I've used Dolphin for a long time. These speedups are a bit odd, but work well, and furthermore I do not see a place to put info regarding a game that has no real thread pertaining to it here.

Thanks for your time,

...This is also a tough community! Holy cow! Dodgy

What did you mean here? Tongue
play it on the ps2 emulator... should be the same game
Create a prototype of the game thread (I think we have a template for that stuff somewhere around here.. if not, just copy one of the _well done_ game threads and put the info for this game in there. I'll create the thread then and add your "speep up" stuff then if it turns out to deserve being mentioned.

We had to restrict new members from posting threads there since it spammed the game thread forum too much with noob questions.