Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Too sensitive commands on Tatsunoko vs capcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
When I play TvsC, after some time the controls turn tooo sensitive! I push a button once, and Chunli does your fast kicks, just for example.
Have you been noticed that?
I think it is a X360 Pad plugin error, because a friend plays on keyboard without any issues(at least until now).
they are the same plugin, ice_breaker. but i just guess the code itself timer problem, may be jp will fix this.
Same problem here. At first controls are okay, but after about a minute of play button press speed escalates, and after a few minutes it's impossible to do a one-button input at all. After some point (after about five to ten minutes of gameplay) this seems to randomly fix itself, and then everything repeats. Saving the state and then loading it doesn't fix this, nor resets the "cycle" of input sensitivity growth.

Desufin

Sorry for bumbing this, but I have noticed this issue aswell in Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii).
Occassionally buttons change to as if they have a turbo option enabled which in a button masher like Muramasa may not be that bad, if it weren't for that you need to hold in the attack button to do the chaser chains which is nearly impossible to do when this happens along with blocking Sad.
It fortunately fixes itself after a moment but it can be rather frustrating at times, I guess there's no known fix to this yet? I use a 360 controller if that helps any.

Edit: Testing the keyboard when it happens gives the same effect so I guess it's not really just the controller but something else :\