Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: AC:City Folk;Wiimote question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dennis20014

Okay first off, my game runs perfect, I have the controls functioning perfect and everything.

I have a small quarrel though.

In City Folk, when you point the wiimote at the screen, the menu pops up.
Since the game is emulated, the mouse is always pointing at the screen. I use the nunchuck (WASD) keys to move around so I don't really need to use the wiimotes movement option.

Is there some option to make the mouse pointer go away after say, idling for like 5 seconds or something? It's really annoying after a bit to just have the whole menu sticking out all the time.

I tried a bunch of different things but didn't have luck, hoping I'm missing something.

(I searched my rear off trying to find an answer to this, couldn't)
In the Emulated Wiimote configuration window, you should see an IR->Hide command.
Either map a button to it (which you'll have to hold most of the time to get the pointer away), or assign the *reverse* state of a button using the advanced mapping configuration (right-click the command, choose the desired button, press "! NOT" and click OK).

This doesn't allow you to hide the cursor after X seconds of inactivity, though.

dennis20014

Awesome!

That second method is great, exactly what I need