Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playing Wiimote games only with 360 controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this even possible? I tried to playing Wii Sports and Sonic vs Mario with my 360 controller and neither game recognized it, but Mario Kart did Sad Help would be awesome. I screwed with the settings, but couldn't get it to work, I also searched, but didn't come up with any results on the forums.
(06-04-2009, 11:24 AM)therhino Wrote: [ -> ]Is this even possible? I tried to playing Wii Sports and Sonic vs Mario with my 360 controller and neither game recognized it, but Mario Kart did Sad Help would be awesome. I screwed with the settings, but couldn't get it to work, I also searched, but didn't come up with any results on the forums.

you must configure the wiimote with the keyboard, and then download xpadder for assigning keyboard buttons to your 360 controller.
(06-04-2009, 11:39 AM)userpasswordpassport Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2009, 11:24 AM)therhino Wrote: [ -> ]Is this even possible? I tried to playing Wii Sports and Sonic vs Mario with my 360 controller and neither game recognized it, but Mario Kart did Sad Help would be awesome. I screwed with the settings, but couldn't get it to work, I also searched, but didn't come up with any results on the forums.

you must configure the wiimote with the keyboard, and then download xpadder for assigning keyboard buttons to your 360 controller.

OK well I already have Xpadder for another game so this shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for your help, you guys rock here. Very friendly with the newer guys and you're making an awesome emu.

EDIT: Do you (or anyone else) have a preferred config? I'm trying to set one up, but if I don't have to, I would rather now Smile