Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Slowness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-24-2011, 08:37 AM)ZeldaFan86 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guyz for tring to help! all of u helped my problem in some sooo thumbs up for you! Smile!!

i like the part where everyone helped without helping at all
I just download Dolphin 3.0 and it didnt work i tried both 64 bit and 32 but. BTW..... My computer can support 64 bit.....
(06-27-2011, 05:53 AM)ZeldaFan86 Wrote: [ -> ]I just download Dolphin 3.0 and it didnt work i tried both 64 bit and 32 but. BTW..... My computer can support 64 bit.....

So... COULD you provide your system specs? It's the basic thing that you MUST provide before asking help
i was just wondering if their is a specific way to open it or before you open it do you need to do something?
(06-28-2011, 05:55 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]So... COULD you provide your system specs? It's the basic thing that you MUST provide before asking help

(07-03-2011, 02:45 AM)ZeldaFan86 Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering if their is a specific way to open it or before you open it do you need to do something?

Yep get a better engine... you didn't give any informations to people that wanted to help you here so how do you wanna get more than a "I suppose you got bloody stuff"... seriously post your specs if you want a hand Smile
[Image: 81026_yo_dawg-medium.jpg]

"Just call 1-800-TELL-US-YOUR-SPECS so we can help you aight"
Dolphin 3.0 doesn't work...gosh, I bet he just needs to install current gfx drivers and/or directX
Pages: 1 2